Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Conclusion



The very last entry for this semester. Hi ho guys..

For this Webfolio 2, as well as Webfolio 1, I have experienced a lot of things. It is challenging for me to search for the right and suitable resources since the subjects become difficult as we move to new chapter. I need to really understand and find the most related point to support my own point and relate it with what I had learnt in class. However, it was enjoyable for me while completing this assignment. Since I am a management student, actually it is quite difficult for me to understand the systems. I remembered when our lecturer asked us to design front-end interface for Performance Management System. First time hearing that term makes it difficult for me as well as my friends to imagine and develop it. It is another new experience for us in class. I can see that nowadays Information System has a lot of changes from time-to-time and it also affect on Human Resource activities in aspects of Information System. We can simply say that technology made all the works, the Human Resources activities easier. Compared to Webfolio 1, this time we are been exposed with our own field and how it relates with technology and Information System. Recruitment, Learning and Development as well as Performance Management System is part of Human Resource main activities. It is easier for us to understand and imagine the function of the system in HR. However, it is a bit difficult for me to imagine how the system will be implemented since we never seen the system before. E-Recruitment helps to reach and get a broader and large interest of people who can suit with the job and company. Meanwhile, Employees’ Learning and Development system helps the employees to have an opportunity to learn and develop their selves. Here also, all of the employees are able to share information with others which can help other employees learning process. Performance Management System help the employees as well as employers to design the performance plan, how the desire performance can be achieved and how they will be evaluated. The process is standardized and employees are easily to understand the process. We’ve got a lot of additional information and this exercise make me more understand about the topics. On top of that, I would like to send my gratitude to our lecturer, Assoc. Dr Nur Naha Abu Mansor for giving me guidance and right direction to complete this webfolio. As a conclusion, I really hope that this blog will help me to understand the overall concepts of Human Resources Information System. 

(428 words)
 
*Thank you for you who is reading. Really hope to see you guys again. It is good when we can share the knowledge, right??
 



No comments:

Post a Comment